Thursday 23 June 2016

Basorge Tariah Versus Emma Ayalogu

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Basorge Tariah is from Rivers State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  His acting career spans over 20 years.  He acted in the highly acclaimed Nigerian movie "Domitilla."  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.
 
 
Emma Ayalogu is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  His acting career spans over 20 years.  He acted in the highly acclaimed Nigerian movie "Living In Bondage."  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.

 
 
 
Basorge Tariah and Emma Ayalogu are all loved by their Nigerian audience.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Basorge Tariah or Emma Ayalogu?
 
 
When it comes to interviews, Basorge Tariah grants more interviews than Emma Ayalogu


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please let me know via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment