Tuesday 28 June 2016

Charles Okocha Versus Ernest Asuzu

They are Nigerian actors.  Also known as "the baddest guys" and "Hip Hop guys."
 
 
Charles Okocha is from Delta State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  His career spans over fifteen years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Bella Naija writes on Charles Okocha.
 
 
Ernest Asuzu is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  His career spans over twenty years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Bella Naija writes on Ernest Asuzu.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Charles Okocha or Ernest Asuzu?

 

If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment