Wednesday 29 June 2016

Louise Priddy Versus Lola Omotayo Okoye

They are mixed - race.


Louise Priddy is Yoruba.  She is married.  She runs the "Bacchus" nightclub.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers write on and about Louise Priddy.
 
 
Lola Omotayo Okoye is Yoruba.  She is married.  She works in 'Oil and Gas'.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and website owner write on and about Lola Omotayo Okoye.
 
 
On Instagram, who has the highest number of followers, Louise Priddy or Lola Omotayo Okoye?
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Louise Priddy or Lola Omotayo Okoye?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment