Tuesday 28 June 2016

Okey Bakassi Versus Basket Mouth

They are Nigerian males comedians.


Okey Bakassi is from Abia State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Okey Bakassi Aka Okey Onyegbule is married.  He is funny.  He has an understanding of the Igbo Language.  I'm not sure if Okey Bakassi has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He started of as an actor before becoming a comedian. 


Basket Mouth is from Abia State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Basket Mouth Aka Bright Okpocha is married.  He is funny.  He speaks English.  I'm not sure if Basket Mouth has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements. 
 
 
They are all loved by their Nigeria audience.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Okey Bakassi or Basket Mouth?

 

If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment