Wednesday 29 June 2016

Queen Nwokoye Versus Uche Elendu

They are Nigerian actresses.
 
 
Queen Nwokoye is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  Her acting career spans over 6 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Bella Naija writes on and about Queen Nwokoye. 
 
 
Uche Elendu is from Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  Her acting career spans over 6 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Uche Elendu.
 
 
When it comes to the Social Media, who has the largest followers, Queen Nwokoye or Uche Elendu?
 
 
In African countries, who's more popular, Queen Nwokoye or Uche Elendu?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment