Monday 27 June 2016

Emeka Enyiocha Versus Julius Agwu

They are Nigerian actors. 

 
 
 
Emeka Enyiocha is from Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the classic hit Nigerian movie "Derricko Nwa Mama."  His acting career spans over twelve years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He adds producer to his actor resume.
 
 
Julius Agwu is from Rivers State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  Julius Agwu before going into acting, was into music as a performer.  He acted in the classic hit Nigerian movie "Derricko Nwa Mama."  His acting career spans over fifteen years.  Julius Agwu has written a book, and had his book Launch at Picadilly London.  He adds comedian to his actor resume.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements. 
 
 
Emeka Enyiocha and Julius Agwu are all loved by their Nigerian audience.  Nigerian bloggers and website owners write on and about their movements.  Linda Ikeji and BellaNaija usually write on and about Julius Agwu.  Stella Dimoko Korkus usually writes on and about Emeka Enyiocha.
 
 
 
In all African countries, who's more popular, Emeka Enyiocha or Julius Agwu?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information that I have not written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment