Wednesday 29 June 2016

Duncan Mighty Versus Timaya

They are Nigerian male singers and performers.
 
 
Duncan Mighty is from Rivers State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He has collaborated with Mr Raw Nwanne.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Duncan Mighty.
 
 
Timaya is from Bayelsa State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is in a relationship.  He has collaborated with Sean Paul, J - Martins, Psquare, Banky Wellington.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Timaya.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Duncan Mighty or Timaya?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment