Saturday 25 June 2016

Ibinabo Fibresima Versus Lilian Bach Versus Shan George

They are Nigerian actresses. 


Ibinabo Fibresima is mixed - race.  She's from Rivers State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Her acting career spans over 15 years.  She's married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if Ibinabo Fibresima has any endorsements.  She has organised beauty pageants.  Ibinabo Fibresima acts in English speaking Nigerian movies.  She has appeared on the cover of "Genevieve Magazine." 
 
 
Lilian Bach is mixed - race.  She's from Lagos State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  She's in a relationship.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if Lilian Bach has any endorsements.  She was once the "Face of Orange Drugs."  Lilian Bach acts in English and Yoruba speaking Nigerian movies.  She's also a producer of Yoruba Nigerian movies. 
 
 
Shan George is mixed - race.  She's from Cross River State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if Shan George has any endorsements.  Shan George released an Album in her native or vernacular language.  She acts in English speaking Nigerian movies.  She's also a producer of English Nigerian movies.
 
 
They are all loved by their Nigerian audience.
 
 
In African countries, who's more popular, Ibinabo Fibresima or Lilian Bach or Shan George?
 
 
If you have additional information to what I have written, please send the proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment